NEURONEXXT is a platform for female neuroscientists, initiated by the Collaborative Research Centre 874 (SFB 874) and funded by the Ruhr-Universität Bochum.
It is our goal to promote the career development of women in neuroscience, to facilitate gender equality and to raise the visibility and representation of female researchers.
While the number of women in neuroscientific research is growing, there are still comparatively few women in leading and senior research positions. Scientific progress, however, demands that the most excellent researchers climb the career ladder – irrespective of gender.
Women in neuroscience
The aim of our platform is to enhance the visibility of women in neuroscience and to help improving their career development. NEURONEXXT provides female neuroscientists from the postdoctoral level onwards with an international platform to draw attention to their research.
Are you currently working in neuroscience at postdoctoral level or above?
Would you like to…
- inform the international academia about your work?
- let other neuroscientists know about your current research projects?
- share your research interests with others?
- draw attention to your publications?
- search for collaboration partners?
Help us to help you! Boost your profile in neuroscience!
Take the next step: Join our platform and create your profile.
Search the database
Moreover, NEURONEXXT serves as a database for users who are searching for experts on specific neuroscientific research topics.
Are you looking for…
- a candidate for a research position or a professorship?
- a speaker for your next conference?
- a member for an academic board or a scientific committee?
- a reviewer?
- a mentor?
- an opportunity to establish new research cooperation?
Then, hit the button below to search our database.
Please note that you'll have to sign up for an account before getting full access to the records.